Chain of Survival for Adult:
- Immediate recognition of cardiac arrest and activation of the emergency response system
- Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) with an emphasis on chest compressions
- Rapid defibrillation
- Effective advanced life support
- Integrated post-cardiac arrest care
Chain of Survival for Child:
- Prevention of injuries and cardiac arrest.
- Early CPR.
- Early access to EMS systems prepared for the child’s needs.
- Early and effective pediatric advanced life support.
Back to the CPR Info Main Page
|View Calendar and Register on:
KnoxvilleCPR.com – Serving Knoxville and Maryville Areas
TriCitiesCPR.com – Serving Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City Areas
PeakCPR.com – Serving Colorado Springs Area
CentralCalCPR.com – Serving Modesto, CA Area
You may Email Cheryl Smith at [email protected] or Call 865-548-1500 to schedule an appointment or ask any questions today!
We've trained thousands of individuals in performing life-saving skills and certify the staff of many large organizations and businesses. We make learning CPR, simple, fun, and informative. Many of our students say our class is, "the best CPR Class" they've ever taken. Saving lives is more than just a motto, it's our mission! View the training calendar for your region below:
Nashville CPR | Knoxville CPR | Maryville CPR | Tri-Cities CPR | Colorado Springs CPR | Denver CPR