Chain of Survival for Adult:
- Immediate recognition of cardiac arrest and activation of the emergency response system
- Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) with an emphasis on chest compressions
- Rapid defibrillation
- Effective advanced life support
- Integrated post-cardiac arrest care
Chain of Survival for Child:
- Prevention of injuries and cardiac arrest.
- Early CPR.
- Early access to EMS systems prepared for the child’s needs.
- Early and effective pediatric advanced life support.
|View Calendar and Register on:
KnoxvilleCPR.com – Serving Knoxville and Maryville Areas
TriCitiesCPR.com – Serving Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City Areas
PeakCPR.com – Serving Colorado Springs Area
CentralCalCPR.com – Serving Modesto, CA Area
You may Email Cheryl Smith at [email protected] or Call 865-548-1500 to schedule an appointment or ask any questions today!