Cari Welsh has been with CPR Choice since early 2014. She is passionate about teaching people the skills they need to save the life of a loved one, co-worker or stranger if ever confronted with an emergency. Cari has worked in the training field for over 10 years. She teaches BLS for Healthcare Providers, Heartsaver CPR & AED, as well as the Adult and Pediatric First Aid classes.
Cari is also an instructor trainer for our CPR Choice site in the Tri-Cities area of Tennessee; including Bristol, Kingsport & Johnson City.
When not training, Cari stays busy with her family and is involved in various school and church volunteer roles. She also loves outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, and gardening.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!