Jake has been a CPR instructor with the American Red Cross for seven years and has been an instructor with the American Heart Association for several years. He has been a fire fighter at a local fire department for over 13 years and was recently promoted to lieutenant.
Jake has performed CPR countless times as a fire fighter and enjoys sharing his real life experiences with others. He is a state certified advanced emergency medical tech (EMT) and received his schooling from Roane State College. He is training center faculty for the American Heart Association and a certified instructor through the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!