Reid has been a Registered Nurse & Clinical Nurse Specialist for over 25 years. Reid has been teaching AHA CPR to healthcare providers, parents, and the community for over 20 years. She is currently a Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) instructor and is AHA Training Center faculty. She is also adjunct faculty for National College and a certified instructor with the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
Reid is also dedicated to helping new instructors, as a faculty trainer. She hopes that she can make an impact towards the AHA’s goal of everyone being able to save a life! In her free time enjoys hiking in the Smoky Mountains and reading.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!