Meet Beth Cruz, MSN, RN. Beth has been a Registered Nurse over 20 years, and has been teaching CPR to healthcare providers and the community for over 15 years. She is currently an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor. She is also AHA regional faculty for all three disciplines. Additionally, Beth is adjunct faculty for Walters State Community College and King University in their respective nursing programs.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
- CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!