Brett attended Walter State Community college and is an EMT for Blount County Rural Metro/AMR. He is a proud member of the Army National Guard, currently training to become a medic. Brett is very passionate about healthcare and is currently working towards his advanced EMT licensure. Brett uses his clinical experience to incorporate real life scenarios with his demonstrations and teachings. Brett enjoys the outdoors and doing activities such as camping, kayaking, and fishing.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
- CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!