Candace has an eye for design and has been creating ever since she learned to draw. She studied Art and Horticulture at Rick’s College and graduated in 2002.
She loves being a free lance graphic designer/photographer and started her own business; Eye for Design in 2011. Her portfolio also includes graphics used for both web and print: Facebook ads, banner advertisements, t-shirt design and logos. She also loves to combine her knowledge of graphic design and photography to make invitations and announcements for special events. She lives in Idaho with her husband and three kids. She enjoys gardening, sewing and traveling.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!