CPR Choice – CPR, Training, & Safety Videos
We’re pleased to offer our latest CPR, First Aid, and related safety training video series… with more original videos produced and updated on this page, regularly! Thanks for checking them out… please “like” and share our content. If you have an idea for a video or a question you’d like answered, please let us know!
Learn Two Rescuer CPR. Tips on how 2 persons can work as a team to give CPR. One rescuer performs chest compressions, while the other gives rescue breaths.
Learn to give CPR to adults. One rescuer CPR. Give a series of chest compressions and breaths to effectively deliver CPR to an unconscious adult.
Learn to help a choking Infant. Alleviate airway obstruction; perform a series of back slaps and chest compressions to help a choking baby.
Learn to give CPR for children ages one-puberty. Learn to give chest compressions and breaths for a child.
Learn CPR for infants. Use a series of chest compressions and breaths to help a unconscious baby.
Learn how to help someone who is choking. Alleviate airway obstruction with abdominal thrusts (Heimlich maneuver).
Learn more about CPR Choice. Come understand our history and mission. Meet some of our CPR instructors and hear testimonials from our customers. Learn CPR, Save Lives!
Everyone needs CPR training. However, for some it is required of their job. Learn CPR today! Save Lives. To sign up visit CPRChoice.com.
If you were having a heart attack, would you know? Learn the signs and symptoms as well as the risk factors.
Learn 2 steps to save a life. Call 911 and start compressions (hands-only CPR). To learn how to give quality compressions, click here. Compressions are the most important part of CPR.
Would you know how to use an Epinephrine Pen if needed? Many people with severe allergic reactions carry epinephrine and may need your help. Learn how today!
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
- CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!